BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Paint the Cow!


MARINES!! 

I have purchased a cow on behalf of the Marine Corps League Detachment 1270 for display during the month of September for Swiss Days.  Now I need y'all artistic types to decorate it.  If you would like to present a design. draw it out and email it to me by next Friday, Aug 31.  I will decide the winning design and the winner gets a prize.  If you would like to help paint our cow, have supplies, spare paint, and time, please text me your availability and what you can supply.

ADDITIONALLY!!

Swiss Days Festivities Swiss Days – Santa Clara City (santaclarautah.gov)  I have a call in with the Swiss Days Committee for the Detachment to have a booth for donations.  If we could get enough volunteers to man the booth for the three days, it would be a great fundraising opportunity.  I have made rubber grenades, and if I could get some volunteers to make some highly motivating cornholes to throw them in, I think we would have an ice breaker.  

Unfortunately I will be out of town the last week of September, so I will also need someone to take the lead on this project.  I look forward to everyone's enthusiasm!!

Jo

 

0 comments: